Accelerate Your Social Media Growth with SocialWick. Quickly gain real followers, viewers, likes & more with our blend of marketing tactics. SocialWick is known for its fast delivery, premium quality, and low prices.
Published on 19.09.2022 by Jaba Scoffield
So what is the latest dance trend on TikTok? Here is the list of the top 10 latest dance trends on TikTok:
1. The "Shiggy Challenge". The Shiggy Challenge, also known as the #InMyFeelingsChallenge, is the latest TikTok dance trend that went viral on TikTok in 2018. It was started by American comedian and internet personality Shiggy, who posted a video of himself dancing to Drake's song "In My Feelings". The challenge involves dancing to the song's hook while standing outside a moving car.
2. The "Dab". The dab is a move that involves dropping one's head into the crook of their elbow while raising their other arm. It became popularized by NFL player Cam Newton in 2015, but it wasn't until 2016 that it took off as a dance move.
3. The "Whip/Nae Nae". The whip and the "nae nae" are two moves popularized by the Atlanta-based hip-hop group We Are Toonz in their 2014 song "Drop That Nae Nae". The moves involve swinging your arms back and forth while moving your feet side to side.
4. The "Milly Rock". Milly Rock is TikTok's Latest dance trends rapper 2. Milly popularized it in his 2014 song of the same name. The move involves rocking your body from side to side while waving your arms.
5. The "Hit dem Folks". The Hit, dem Folks, is the latest dance trend on TikTok that was popularized by New Orleans bounce artist Big Freedia in her 2013 song "Explode". The move involves moving your arms and legs in a jerky, erratic fashion while making a fist with one hand.
6. The "Stanky Legg". The Stanky Legg is a TikTok latest dance trend that the Dallas-based hip-hop group GS Boyz popularized in their 2007 song. The move involves thrusting your hips from side to side while keeping your legs straight.
7. The "Running Man". The Running Man is a move that was popularized by the South Korean pop group BTS in their 2016 song "Blood, Sweat, and Tears". The move involves running in place while pumping your arms up and down.
8. The "Dabke". The dabke is a traditional Arabic folk dance that has been around for centuries. It involves linking arms with your neighbors and stomping your feet in unison.
9. The "Dougie". The Dougie is the latest TikTok dance trend that the hip-hop group popularized in Cali Swag District in their 2010 song "Teach Me How to Dougie". The move involves thrusting your hips from side to side while keeping your legs straight.
10. The " Harlem Shake". The Harlem Shake is a move popularized by the American electronic music duo Baauer in their 2013 song of the same name. The activity involves shaking your body from side to side while waving your arms in the air.
Please choose a service by tapping on it. Click Continue afterward.
We are a social media marketing company, and we have a wide variety of services across different platforms that our clients can pick and choose from. Once selected, we can create a plan to suit their needs. There are several types of services, such as channel or profile follows, channel subscribers or followers, video views, song plays, etc.
Absolutely. Unlike the other shops, SocialWick only uses the safest and the most secure methods to deliver followers, likes, etc. to your account. That means that we don’t break any rules and terms. Therefore, your account will always be safe!
No, you can keep your passwords to yourself because our services don’t need a password to influence your accounts. In case you ever receive an email that says it is from us, asking you a password, please report it to us immediately.
Unlike many services that inflate their ability to get you likes and followers, we only use real people to give our clients likes, follows, etc. With our social media marketing method, our clients’ accounts are grown organically and can also get you subscribers and likes from people who are not associated with us.
We will show you the estimated delivery time when choosing the service. However, this is only a rough and estimated value — in most cases, the services are delivered much faster. In some cases, it may take longer. We always aim for a natural and secure delivery!
Although we have many services across most social media companies, our services within the Instagram platform are our best-selling options.
Because we only use real people, your account(s) will not be penalized. We never, ever use bots, as using bots would lower the quality of our services. We understand that social media marketing is full of bots and fakery. Still, we are dedicated to authentic views, and profile follows that benefit your accounts.
If our clients need to communicate with us to resolve their problems or questions, we have a customer support ticket system available 24/7. Click on the contact button, and you will be sent to our support form. When you buy one of our services, we will email you to check if there were any problems. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
Yes! If you would like to request a large order that isn’t on our ordering layout, we will have no problems accommodating you. If you contact us on our customer support form, we can help you create a buying plan that meets your needs.
We accept all forms of credit and debit cards, as well as visa gift cards, PayPal, and Bitcoin.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our social media marketing services, refunds are unavailable. However, SocialWick is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If you elaborate on why you find our services to be underwhelming, we can cooperate with you and discover what will best meet your needs.
Please make sure the following criteria are met before placing an order to secure a successful delivery.
You may submit a refill request through the contact form. Please note that we can only provide you with a free refill within the first 30 days of your purchase.
With more than 6 million orders, SocialWick is one of the world’s biggest social media stores. You can find everything on our website to improve your presence on major social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc. We offer different types of services for several social media platforms. Your wish is our command, and whatever your goal might be, SocialWick will help you achieve it. Whether you need more likes on your Instagram photos or want to make your LinkedIn profile more popular by getting additional followers, SocialWick is there to turn your goal into reality. Thanks to our effective services and our customer-oriented work, SocialWick has become a top player. You will not find a better service anywhere else, especially not at such affordable prices.
Your satisfaction is our motivation! We’re not here just for the money; we do our work to help people find their road to social media success. And that’s why our team will do all to make sure everything goes according to plan. If there’s something wrong with your social media campaign, or worry that there might be some problems with your account, or want to learn more about how our services work, feel free to ping us. Our service staff is there for you seven days a week, ready to answer any of your questions. You can get in touch with us using the contact form on our website.
Unless you’re Kylie Jenner, you do need some help with social media. The more followers you get on platforms like Instagram and Twitter, the more influential you get. Having the power to influence people’s opinions is not only impressive but can also be very profitable. The bad news is that everyone wants to be famous and influential these days, but only a few can succeed. The good news is that you can be the chosen one who will get social media fame and everything that comes with it. But, for that, you need a little help from your friends from SocialWick. With our help, you will increase the number of followers on social media, which will have a domino effect and bring you even more new followers. Once people see that you got big followership, they will decide to give you a follow. "If a profile has so many followers, it means that it’s interesting" – you can be sure this is going to be their reasoning. Furthermore, more followers mean a better ranking on search engines. And that means more potential customers/clients for your business. Finally, a large number of followers also do great for your credibility. Our social media services will help you to create a better overall picture of your brand.
Let’s be honest; a business with 30,000 followers is much more credible than one with 74 followers. And that’s exactly what potential customers will pay attention to. A weak social media profile can be a real deal-breaker. At the same time, a fantastic social media profile can do wonders for your company. And SocialWick can make your social media profile amazing!